WHO IS ACOUSTICAL SOLUTIONS, INC.?
Acoustical Solutions Inc. specializes in customized interior acoustics. We proudly represent many of the top acoustical product manufacturers in the industry. Our products are custom designed to assist and improve the interior acoustics of corporate facilities, hospitality, health providers, education facilities, call centers, restaurants and financial institutions.
Manufacturers ASI represents
- Acoustical Carpet Tiles featuring QuietBack™
- Acoustical Solid Color Felt Wall Panels
- Custom Acoustical Felt Panels featuring QuietPrint™
- Acoustical Felt Ceiling Solutions
- Acoustic Desk Solutions (Dividers and Screens)
- Fabric Acoustical Wall Panels
- Fabric Acoustical Baffles
- Fabric Tack boards
- Fabric Acoustical Clouds
- Moss Walls
- Living Walls
- Faux Plants
- Office Plants
- Sound Masking System
- Paging System
- Melamine foam design baffles and wall panels
Acoustical Solutions' goal
To assist with your interior acoustical requirements when designing a new facility or correcting the acoustical problems with an existing location.
We have been assisting customers with their acoustical requirements for over 20 years.
We look forward to working with you and assisting with your acoustical needs.
The Following is a list of some of the services that we provide our clients:
- Provide customized solutions to the client's specific acoustical needs
- Improve speech privacy in the open plan office areas
- Provide a sound masking system that meets UL2572 specifications
- Reduce background noise to make facilities more productive
- Acoustical review and recommendations for speech privacy
- Control conversational noise sound transfer between offices and conference rooms
- Consult with hospitals, & health providers to determine solutions for their HIPAA, Oral Privacy, compliance concerns
- Work directly with the architect and design community in the planning of acoustical requirements for projects.
- Provide CAD drawings for early stages of facility planning
- Provide solutions for reverberation in conference rooms and lobbies
- Assist corporations to establish acoustical standards
- Work directly with clients to provide a complete acoustical solution to the corporate environment
- Provide information that evaluates acoustical requirements, provides recommended solutions, and predetermined results
- Work with hotels to eliminate the transfer of noise between rooms and assist in the elimination of external intrusive noises being transferred to the guest rooms.
- Assist Financial Institutions in achieving confidentially requirements to comply with the GLB Act.